Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Blast From the Past


Last night we enjoyed quite a treat! When I was young my siblings and friends and I used to watch "Mac and Me". The movie is about a Mysterious Alien Creature (MAC) who has escaped from NASA agents and is befriended by a young boy in a wheelchair. Together, they try to find MAC's family, from whom he has been separated. It's low budget, and HILARIOUS! If you've never seen it, find it and watch it. If you have, watch it again! My sister and I cried laughing. Geoff, Sariah's boyfriend, found it online and downloaded it (why someone would make a bootleg of this film I do not know). I am hoping he can find "Scamper and Snowflake" which was another one of our childhood favorites! It's about two penguins. Let me know some of your childhood favorites!

1 comment:

harmkalob said...

is scamper and snowflake a sequel to "Scamper the penguin" or are we thinking the same movie?