Monday, February 8, 2010

Chowin on bday cake!

Bday spaghetti dinner.

Christmas! My mom got me this little people nativity! so excited!!
Yay Christmas!
Mommy's little Chewbacca!


Well, it has definately been a LONG time since I've updated! We are now living in Tooele, Ut. Where I grew up. I am mostly a stay at home mom, and work a little at a salon in town! Drew works for Clark's Quality Roofing in Salt Lake. We had a good first Halloween with Sambo. He was chewbacca! It was pretty awesome! Christmas was fun, he could have cared less about presents haha! What can you do! Sam is almost 13 months now. We had a family get together for his birthday. It was a really good time! He enjoyed the cake, the toys, and the company! He is an outgoing little funny man! He runs, climbs, and crawls on everything he can! He figured out how to get up on our toilet yesterday... He loves bath time and balls and Philip. He is the highlight of our lives! He is the biggest goof ball. We found out just before Christmas that we are again expecting! I am due 8-29. I'm not looking forward to being hugely pregnant during the hottest time of year but we are both so excited! We are looking forward to Oma and Opa visiting this weekend, and spending a few nights in Draper with them. We love our ward here in Tooele. I am the 2nd counselor in Young Womens and over the Beehives. Drew is the ctr 5 teacher in primary, which is a little challenging because he has to take the ctr 4 class as well so he has 14 kids. It's more babysitting that teaching :(. Hopefully he will get a new calling soon. He went to St. George for work last week, and will probably be going out of town often in the future. well that all for now! :)

3 comments:

Roseanne said...

what a cute blog page you have. and yes sam is definatly an outgoing goofy kid. he does climb on everything and makes me scared for the brader to start doing all of that. roseanne

Magen said...

You need to post more often!!! Get those videos,that I can never get to work on my phone, up here.

I didn't know you were in the Young Women's...that's pretty cool! See you this weekend.
http://maemaedaily.com

Kath said...

so cute! adorable blog and family.