Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hey everyone! I'm excited to let you know that I am changing salons! I am moving from Urban Endz to A Cut Above (also in Tooele). I will be starting there some time in the next couple weeks. Urban Endz was good to me, but the opportunity came up to work with A Cut Above and I jumped on it! It's where I've wanted to be since I started. As a result of the move my price list is changing a little bit to be in line with A cut Above:

(All prices for hair services include wash and style)
Cuts
Womens Cuts $25
Mens Cuts $17
Childrens (11 and under) $10

Colors

All over $35+
Partial Weave $40+
All Over Weave $50+
Under 10 foils $4 each
(price depends on hair length and thickness)

Facial Waxing
Eye Brow, Lip $10

I am continuing my referral program and encourage ALL to participate in it! Send two NEW clients in to me, and for your next appointment you will receive %50 off! Your friends that come in will also receive %50 their first appointment when they mention your name! Great deal for all! Feel free to call or text anytime to make an appointment or ask questions! 801-380-2341!

Thanks so much everyone!

Beki

3 comments:

jennie said...

YAY for Beki! i feel like a bum, i didnt even know you had a blog... i'll read it from now on though... congrats on not having a crazy lady boss anymore!

Magen said...

Congrats! You should title your posts. It helps when your reading blogs in google reader.

Jared & Allyn said...

WOW! Sam is so big and cute. how is the pregnancy going? this is allyn by the way.