Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Holidays!




Happy Holidays everyone! I'm gonna see what this blogging thing is all about! Right now, while waiting for little Sam to arrive, I don't have much to do! So, this should help occupy my time, and, when Samuel is here, this'll be a good way to keep everyone updated! This should be fun! Right now Drew and I are stuck (yes STUCK) in Provo. Hopefully we'll be relocating soon, but for now we're making the best of it! Drew works as the Dairy manager at Albertsons, and I just finished beauty school. Sam is due to arrive mid January. We couldn't be MORE EXCITED! We've set up his crib and washed his tiny little clothes... and, as marvelous as pregnancy is, I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore! At the last doctors visit I was dialated a 1. We have another appointment tomorrow! Hopefully things will be a little further along :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want sam to come!! you guys are so cute in that picture!